Nowadays, the competition of Warehousing and Logistics industry is keen and fierce. The warehousing operators, third-party logistics, investors, have been recruiting talents. They also invest equipment as well. Logistics expert is very valuable. ISCA establishes a professional network to recruit overseas and domestic experts who have practical logistics and supply chain experiences. ISCA believes experts and consultants alliance members can provide professional services to enhance competitiveness of the warehouse logistics alliance members.
In the last 40 years, Hong Kong cultivated a lot of supply chain experts. They have experiences in both China and international markets. They act as a neutral between the parties. ISCA collaborates with different professional logistics consultants from Hong Kong and China. These consultants and experts provide reliable analysis, recommendations, implementation, audit and other logistics services for our alliance members!
The consultancy services will be divided into four different stages according to inquiry from alliance members:
1, Preliminary stage – we will provide analysis and proposals of project.
2, Improvement stage - we will provide continuous improvement plan to enhance the performance of operation.
3, Execution stage - Experts will lead and implement your tasks and ideas.
4, Review and Closing Stage – when audit and inspection service are required after the project is implemented, audit and inspection service are required.
In the first phase of consulting services, ISCA provides 15 logistics consultants: 1. Professional supply chain consultancy service,
2. Mobile application development and management,
3. tender contract management,
4. food cold chain logistics management,
5. professional standard operation flow,
6. warehousing management system development,
7. order management system development,
8. customer relationship management system development,
9. transportation information system and management,
10. warehouse logistics management,
11. team and manager training,
12. investor and partner consultancy service,
13. warehousing logistics insurance management,
14. third party logistics management,
15. cross-border import and export trade management, etc.,
In the future, ISCA will continue to increase the consultants in different areas!
Suggestion: Stay tuned. More consultants will join us soon, and more areas will be added soon.
ISCA consultancy services only support alliance members. If you'd like our consultant to provide business support, please refer to the following process:：
Firstly, join us as a registered member of warehouse logistics alliance.
Then, contact our customer service to specify your business requirements.
Lastly, ISCA will assign a consultant to meet and discuss with you.