International Supply Chain Alliance (ISCA), developing the Global Supply Chain Logistics Alliance Platform providing an online marketplace, and sourcing solution for logistics.
- In 2012, Guangzhou Huixian Network Technology Co., Ltd., was established. China Warehouse Logistics Alliance platform was established as pilot run.
- In 2015, Hong Kong headquarters was setup and target international alliance platforms.
- In 2016, ISCA was reformed and Qianhai OYM (Shenzhen) was established.
- In 2017, China Platform reached 5,000 warehouse alliance registered members, 4,000 transportation registered members and 1,000 freight forwarding members.
- In 2018, ISCA is targeting 12,000 alliance members, share the philosophy of ISCA to the world in other countries.
- In 2019, we shall recruit 80,000 alliance members and connect with LMSi's new generation Logistics System to carry out Trade Logistics and Logistics Finance.
- In 2020, wide on the power of convergence of critical mass of Alliance to start development of logistics ecosystem. Malaysia branch & Africa branch have been set up.
- In 2021, the total number of alliance members exceed 100,000, covering 1,059 cities around the world, laying a solid foundation for ISCA's global development.
- In 2022, we are able to seize the earliest opportunities to explore the new ASEAN markets with the establishment of Vietnam partnership.
Edmon FUNG: Founder and managing director (nickname “Senior Logistics Fung”)
Job & Work Experiences :
Over 30 years experience in self managed warehouses and logistics development within the greater china region
Professional Qualifications :
HKTDC Logistics Committee member
CHKLI – Vice President,
HKTDC Logistics Committee - Former member
CBEA - Honorary President
HKCA – Consultant
- Sina Blog：bolg.sina.com.cn/edmon2012
- Linkedin：Fung Cho Kie
Up to now
No of Warehouse Alliance members
No. of Warehouse Inquires(last 3 months)